Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Natasha Poly + Another Mag
















I will say this - this editorial instantly is in my top five.

I already am a huge fan of the chunky knit beanies (winter craft project anyone??) but the combination of wellies and maxi dresses pulls this editorial to a whole new level.

Don't get me wrong, I love wellies for their festival/skinny jean+sock/kate moss thing they have going but this look is straight out of Ondine.

New rule: when it comes to real, distinct creativity - forget anything anybody ever told you.

images: fashion gone rogue
photographer: Willy Vanderperre
publication: Another Magazine fw/2008
model: Natasha Polly

2 comments:

Lidiya said...

These photos are gorgeous <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Priscilla said...

you are a girl after my own heart if you love this editorial as much as i do <3