Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Food For Thought Seattelites

(another favorite photograph.. I have no idea where it came from, my guess is a flickr account, but it has been with my since my myspace days!)

"In soft, southern countries, snow is enough to close schools.  In Sweden - a place that lives by the maxim that...

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes"

... fresh snow is a cue to send 18-month-olds into the playground, tottering around in snowsuits and bobble hats."


What do we think Seattelites??? Would we let RAIN stop us from enjoying our wonderful city?

AABSOLUTELY NOT.

Lets just say... I  can feel My Umbrella Collection growing.


IF, you prefer to stay inside during the many 'bouts of rain we get, I suggest pulling out a copy of The Economist (I borrowed my quote from the January 30th edition p. 64 that my fantastic father passed down to me!) and check out what is going on in the world!

No comments: